Monday, December 27, 2004

On holidays?

Although I am technically on "holidays"... I have to get some work done this week... plus there are tons of things I have been procrastinating around here... I guess I need a list of things to do...

- do work stuff
- study for accounting exam in January
- have Darby and her family over for dinner (tomorrow!)
- pick up Melanie from airport on Tuesday night
- go to OWL mtg. Tuesday night
- have lunch with Jane - Wed
- see Kate
- decide New Year's plans
- try to load printer software again on my laptop
- print pictures
- get groceries
- pay bills (yikes)
- figure out budget for building bedroom in rec room
- call distant relatives
- relax!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here