Friday, December 17, 2004

What Musicals Have You Seen?

I love musicals! I have been lucky enough to see quite a few musicals live whether it is in local theatre or big productions. In Canada, we usually have to go to Toronto to see anything big, but occasionally we get some here in Ottawa. In 2001, I took my two daughters, Dorothy and Sarah to NYC and we got to see several shows there. I hope to go back in the next year or two with my youngest daughter Zoe. Some bigger shows I have seen:

Toronto...
Sweeney Todd, Aida, Lion King, Mousetrap

Ottawa...
A Chorus Line, Evita, Miss Saigon, Rent

NYC...
Kiss Me Kate, Hair, Les Miserables, Aida

My daughters also saw Seussical and Beauty and the Beast in NYC!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here