Friday, January 14, 2005

Back Off! I'm a Lawyer! (almost)

So Eric took the car in to get an estimate for the damage done the other day when someone rear-ended me. It will be a minimum of $550. Plus they think there is damage to the gas tank, so it could be well over $1000. The woman who hit my car finally called back and left a message saying she would get back to me. Plus the woman who I hit called me back and said she would be a witness if I have to go to court. I am not too worried about the money in the long term as I know how to use the legal system now! HEH HEH. When I graduated last year, one of my friends threw a party for me with my closest friends in attendance. They painted me a sign that says "Back Off! I'm a Lawyer"... as a joke. Maybe I should put that sign in the back of my car. What do you think?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here