Sunday, January 23, 2005

Chantico...(post-script)

so today Eric and I went to a Starbucks on purpose (located in a Chapters store) so that we could try the new chocolate drink Chantico... my feedback:

1. It was served in a paper cup (not a real cup which was mentioned in the ads)
2. You get about 5 oz of chocolate...which seemed a bit chintzy for $3
3. It was as incredibly chocolatey as they advertised - kind of like making hot chocolate and not adding enough milk.
4. It was quite salty, not sweet enough.
5. I expected it to be more...creamy - like mousse or truffle...it wasn't.
6. It was not very hot - so it doesn't serve as a warming up drink like hot chocolate
7. I think that I would rather eat a truffle!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here