Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My Week "Off"

It is March Break here, for Zoe, Owen and Amelia... so I told both of my bosses weeks ago that I wanted to have the week off. My plan is to catch up on a lot of things that have literally piled up around here. (ie. laundry, mail, bills, crap on my desk, etc.)

What is interesting is that I still have had to bring "work" home to do, as there are deadlines to meet. I think this is a portent of my future life as a lawyer.

Must Do:
- help Zoe with her room
- clean my bedroom and bathroom
- wash the kitchen floor
- mudding and sanding the new basement walls
- painting
- FAX LSUC application
- call re: ODSP training in April

We have had some fun so far. Zoe, Eric and I went to see RENT on Sunday afternoon - it was the last day it was playing at the National Arts Centre. This is the third time I've seen it and I loved it. It was a very strong cast and I love the music.

Otherwise it's pretty boring around here - I am trying to think of other things we can do that would be fun and not cost money. (other than play Mario Party 3 with Owen) There is still a ton of snow outside, but it is melting some due to above freezing temperatures this week. (so lots of huge puddles everywhere)

Maybe we will take the dog for a walk. (I would have to offer treats to Owen to do this, as he will not think it is fun to take the dog for a walk).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here