Friday, March 11, 2005



Sarah over at Poppins Classical Academy has challenged other bloggers to think about how our family members would answer the age old quesiton...

Is the glass half full or half empty?

Dorothy: I don’t want to talk about that. Would you like to see my dolls?

Sarah: That reminds me of a song I know (breaking into song)

...The water ain't safe, the land's made of water
... I hug a half empty glass my dignity's trying to corner
... I'm trying to see the future in a tea cup and a saucer…
(she walks away singing)

Amelia: Who the fuck drank my water? (Door slams as she stomps out of the room)

Zoe: After measuring the liquid in the glass, I can definitively say that the glass is more empty than full.

Oliver: How come Owen got the bigger glass? It’s not fair.

Owen: Well…the glass is half full, but I need a bigger glass ‘cause I’m really thirsty.

Grandpa: My glass appears to be empty. But I think it was full when I started. Can I get another shot?

Suki: Woof!

Eric: Why can’t you put your empty glasses in the DISHWASHER?

Me: After drinking at least 8 full glasses of water, I think it’s time to switch to wine.


Comments:
:-) Good ones! I hadn't thought of the sibling rivalry 'he's got more in his glass' - that's all too true.

Poppins
 
Excellent responses! I'd say both my kids fall under the "he's got more juice in his glass!" and even the occasional, "I get the blue cup, because I've got the blue plate!"
Kim C. of RH
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here