Friday, May 27, 2005

Star Wars III

We saw it tonight. We loved it. Lots of fight scenes, but at least they weren't that long, like in the Lord of the Rings movies. It was pretty much all pieced together, although I am still a bit confused about the overall story, so I need to see the whole darn thing again in the right order. I think I will wait till it's out in DVD and then do it one weekend (hopefully later this summer).

In other news, Darby and her family are finally back from their long trip down south. We got to spend the afternoon with them today. Yay! I think it was a big relief to Owen and I was very happy to talk with Darby for hours.

The weather here remains the same... rain, rain, rain... every single weekend for weeks now. I did finally mow my front lawn last weekend, but my back yard is officially a field now. I will have to come up with another way to cut it (like a scythe??). The mower won't be able to handle it.

We hope to go to the Great Glebe Garage Sale tomorrow morning, which encompasses an area of about 8 blocks by 5 blocks. My sister lives in this trendy neighbourhood... sometimes amazing bargains can be found... other times they are asking too much for their very nice junk. My mom is going at 8 am so she won't miss the best bargains. We will probably mosy over around 9ish.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here