Friday, July 08, 2005

Men are bloggers too!

I am fascinated and almost overwhelmed at the huge number of interesting blogs that exist on almost every topic imaginable. Heck I was thinking about starting a blog about ingrown hair after I discovered I have an ingrown eyelash this week! (just kidding)

Scott Feldstein noticed that I linked to him and commented about having to get over being a "token male". I guess when I was first organizing my links, this blog was really a parenting blog and it has developed into a slightly broader focus... including some politics and human rights stuff that I am interested in, as well as gardening, photos, animals and kids stuff.

At first, the friends I made online were pretty much other moms. Then I started meeting lots of other people... singles, men, pretty much a wide sample of human diversity, which is really cool.

Anyway, I had thought it was funny to put "token male" when I discovered Zero Boss and added him as a link. Maybe it's not so funny - and I certainly don't want to be a hypocrite.... so I think I will rename the sections....

Sorry Scott, if I offended you... I really like your blog!

Comments:
I'm just glad for the link and a new friend :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here