Saturday, July 02, 2005

My Links...

Some blogs have dozens or hundreds of links to other bloggers. At some point I started putting links onto my blog and it seems like the basic guidelines I gave myself for putting links on is this:

I will put a link on my blog to someone's blog if:

1. they link to me...(some people link to me without telling me and I find out by chance!)

2. they talk to me in my comments more than once (and leave info on their blog that I can find), OR

3. I really enjoy what they are writing and I read their blog at least once a week.

There are some links that I have included where these guidelines are no longer true... so I probably will take them off at some point.

Most, but not all, of the blogs I link to are parents - mothers, to be more specific... a while back I added the Zero Boss as my "token male" as I really love his blog. I found him through his wife Kim at Catawumpus.

I think I will be adding some new links to a couple of people I have gotten to know because of their activist/political leanings. I really respect what they have to say - but if you don't agree with what they are into, that's ok.

Today, I added Scott, another "token male" who is a dad as well (with I think, two teens), but I like his blog because he talks about lots of other interesting topics, including politics and technology. I met him through Karen at Verbatim. Hope you will visit him!


Comments:
~smile~ so if we get 3 out of 3 criteria right do we get a star by our name LOL....

Sounds like you've been running around like a chicken with your head cut off this week ( southern saying)....hope your getting so relaxation this weekend!
 
great idea!
 
Sorta like: "Blogging With Children", which is similar to "Running With Scissors On Six-Lane Freeway", right?
 
Linking to little ol' me? Thanks! Link right back! I will endeavor to get over being "token," though.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here