Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Update on Sarah

Yesterday I took a day off work to spend with Sarah helping her get ready for her big trip. This is some of the stuff we did.

1. bought various bathroom products, socks and underwear for her
2. bought a huge PINK (think Legally Blonde) suitcase
3. bought matching PINK tote bag and back pack for her carryon luggage
4. bought travel insurance (health coverage)
5. exchanged $496 CDN for $3000 Yuans
6. had lunch (Zoe was there too and we got Chinese food in honour of Sarah)
7. went to my office and did a Power of Attorney so I can look after her interests in Canada

It was a busy day. I think both of us are finding it hard to believe she is actually about to leave. This will be my first bird to leave the nest.

Comments:
Awww but there's still a few more to go before the nest is empty!

I'm sure Sarah will have an amazing, life-altering experience!
 
You and I share the joy and frustrations of a large blended family. Seems the first chick out felt a little weird, but now I keep the threshold open and free for faster exodus of the last step hatchlings...Onward!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here