Thursday, September 08, 2005

Overeaction? What me?

So yesterday after I had talked to Sarah, I emailed the Canadian consulate in Shanghai and asked them to check in on her. Within a few hours, they had done so. Today when I talked to her, she said... "MOMMMMM! Why did you do that???"

I guess she thinks I was being overprotective and trying to "rescue" her. But I told her that I just wanted her to know that she has an option if she is still sick in a few days.

The good news is that she is marginally better today and starting to feel like eating a bit. She also sounded a bit more optimistic about her situation. I will check in with her on the weekend to see how it is going.

Sometimes it is very hard to just stay uninvolved. Especially when you know your kid is miserable.

Comments:
MOOOOMMMM! I wouldn't rate that as an overreaction. What're consulates for? I hope today finds her even more improved. She looks very competent and lovely in the photo.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here