Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bonjour la belle Paris!



Dorothy and Sarah called last night to let me know they made it to Paris. They are staying at one of Dorothy's friend's home. After travelling about 12 hours each. I was trying to draw a picture for Owen to explain how they were both flying half way around the world to London where they would meet. It's very confusing explaining the time changes and the actual flight time... and keeping it all straight!

It will be interesting to hear about their adventure when they come back in two weeks. Wish I was there. Oh to be young and free!

Comments:
Ah, la Tour Eiffel!

I lived in Paris for 10 months once...back when I was jeune et gaie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here