Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If anyone is wondering why I am not around much... it is mostly because my business is going so well. I counted how many files I have to work on the other day - there are at least 45 open files! I was really surprised to learn this but it does explain why I am totally exhausted all of the time. When I get home I usually want to just lie down and rest, let alone make dinner.

The good news is that we are getting away on Sunday for three days at a friend's cottage. The boys are coming, including Owen, Oliver and my dad. We may allow their friends to come too. Dorothy is going to stay home with the animals, while Zoe is going to her dads for more pampering.

The weather forecast is looking wonderful from Friday to Sunday - I hope it can last until Monday!

Comments:
Glad to hear it is for such positive reasons. But we miss you!
kim at relaxedhomeskool
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here