Friday, June 23, 2006

Oliver and I are going camping with our youth group this weekend. This is our end of the year retreat.Tonight he went shopping with another youth advisor for the groceries, while I bbq'd the chicken for fahitas for tomorrow night's meal after we get the tents set up. Then we found the tent, the coolers and other stuff we might want to take with us.

Tomorrow I have to go to court in the morning, and then attend a memorial service in the afternoon. Afterwards, I will go pick up my dad's van, then pick up various youth and get stuff from my place. We are camping in a local campgrounds on the Rideau River, not too far away so it won't take long to get there.

It is calling for great weather... sunny, warm and no rain. (Knock on wood)

Have a great weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here