Tuesday, January 25, 2005

1 AM update...

...so we are just about to go to sleep...lying in bed...lights off... when we hear another knock at the door... it appears to be zoe... and she is saying "I think I am going to throw up" ... followed by the sound of serious projectile vomiting right in our doorway...

I say "go to the bathroom!"... scrambling to find a towel, a mop, paper towels, ANYTHING to try to clean up the puke that is on the floor, on the clean laundry in the hallway, on the walls, on the door, and on the file boxes...

Poor Zoe manages to throw up three times between our room and the bathroom, and then again on the bathroom floor. She hits the toilet once, but doesn't manage to lift up the lid so makes a huge mess there.

This is the girl who has her first high school exam at 9 am...!

I gave her a bowl and told her not to wake me up every time she throws up... just to give me an update at 7 - to see if she can make it to school or not.

Am I unsympathetic? (as I clean up the mess for 20 min)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here