Sunday, January 23, 2005

Parents Say the Darndest Things!

...so as you may know, it has been extremely COLD here this week... like minus 30... and all week we have been struggling to get up on time, if not early to deal with the snow, ice, windchill, etc... so on Friday, the ONE DAY that I don't have to rush off to be anywhere, my daughter Zoe comes to our bedroom at 7 am asking for a ride to school... because, truthfully, it is still MF cold out there and she really shouldn't have to take the bus (standing waiting at two stops for over 30 min)...

What do I say? (Good mother that I am)

"Do you HAVE to go to school today?"

(yes I really said this... in the end we negotiated and agreed that she would go for the afternoon and I would give her a ride there and back!)
Damn these kids that want to go to school!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here