Saturday, January 29, 2005

Another Practice Test

So there are 10 practise exams for this accounting exam I am taking tomorrow... Here is another question from one I did today....(I swear I am not making this up)

Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)

Software can be purchased to detect computer viruses.

a. True.

b. False.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)

A firewall refers to the required level of fire insulation in the walls and ceiling of the computer room.

a. True.

b. False.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I am going to pass this exam or not....??!!??

Comments:
I thought they were easy. (put blushing smiley here)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here