Sunday, January 16, 2005

Chaos Parenting

So I decided to change the links on my blog - and put a special section for those parents who, like me, are crazy enough to have 4 or more children. For lack of a better title, I called it, Organized Chaos... if anyone can think of a better name, let me know...

Meanwhile if you know of any blogs out there where someone admits that they have more than 3 children... let me know and I will add them to my list. I have a few more I will be adding in the next couple of days.

Comments:
I have been reading you blog for a few months now. I love it!!

My sister has 6 kids and she is an American women that lives in Tripoli Libya. Anyway, I thought you might like to read her blog:

http://khadijateri.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks, Lisa!

Sometimes I think I shudda had chihuahuas. At least they take up little space...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here