Thursday, March 24, 2005

AACK!



My boss told me today that one week from now I have to do my first motion...alone. This means that I have to go to court, stand in front of a judge, and say something about a case (that I don't know anything about). Crap. I am having a mini panic attack about this.

For one thing, what should I wear??? Usually you have to wear something really serious, preferably a black suit with a white shirt. And shoes. Shoes must be worn. Or else the judge might get offended and side against you.

The file in question is over one foot thick - so I will be reading some of it over this "holiday" weekend. Did I mention "crap"???

Comments:
Congrats! This means you're moving up in the world! You'll do fine.
 
Break a leg!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here