Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Countdown Begins...20, 19, 18......

My days in both of my Articling positions are numbered... (and that is a good thing). Although I have enjoyed working in both offices, and I have learned alot, I can't wait to be free to pursue my own law practise. I have had a bit of anxiety the past two days, thinking about what it really means. After five years of attending school full-time, I have to start working and making some money. No more, "I am a student". It is kind of sad - - saying good bye to a certain student lifestyle. Not that I enjoyed the whole poverty thing!! But I really loved going to school. Except for contracts. Nobody loves contracts.

Because I am going away for a week to BC, I figure I have about 20 actual working days left! WOW. I can't believe it's almost over. Time for a beer. One of my friends is organizing a party for me on July 13th if anyone wants to come.

Comments:
I'd love to come, but alas, my winning lotto ticket stays in the hopper in a never-ending vicious cycle of "nahnie, nahnie, boo boo, you can't win".

However, I will toss back a Shiner boch or two for ya, lass!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here