Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Day 1 - Vancouver!

Flight went fine... there was even a decent meal on the flight between Toronto and Vancouver. It was a little tight seating wise, as I got stuck in the middle between Eric and some guy who slept the whole time. We got to watch a sweet movie about some boy named Ralph from Hamilton who came second in the Boston marathon during the 1950's. Real inspirational tear-jerker.

In Toronto, I bought some dog biscuits for Suki from this chocolate store... they look good enough to eat! But I got some real truffles for us so we could have a treat too. I guess I had better get my kids something so they know how much I missed them.

Our flight arrived in Vancouver 30 minutes early (it must have been extra windy)... and we found Eric's dad (another Eric) immediately. It is raining here and quite cool compared to Ottawa. I am glad I brought my rain coat and umbrella.

Tomorrow we will go downtown to see my friend Peggy for lunch... then meet my Auntie Pat at 1pm to take the ferry to Vancouver Island, to my friend's house in Victoria.

Comments:
I have nothing omigoshing to say except that I had to stop and read when I saw you had 7 kids. Hats off to you, Mom. That's hard work but it sounds like you have it mostly together.

Write on, right now.
Susan
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here