Friday, July 08, 2005

The End of an Era... and New Beginnings

Yesterday was an amazing day as I got to attend a refugee hearing for two teen girls whose case I have been working on since September. It was a very emotional event, with them finally being accepted as convention refugees. Yay! Many tears of joy were shed, including my own.

Today was officially my last day of work. I wrapped up a few files and my boss Silvia took me out for a drink and appetizers at the end of the day. It was very nice.

Nothing else much happened...

Meanwhile... I think there may be a big surprise tomorrow at our house... guess what it is?

Comments:
Welllll?????? I didn't get up at 6:30 on a Sat. for nothin... what is it????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here