Thursday, August 18, 2005

Is it Friday Yet??

It was a busy day, with a new client meeting this morning (pregnant girl about to have baby) and attendance at a settlement conference at the courthouse this afternoon.

This evening we had a quiet party for Sarah -- we ended up having pizza in as she didn't want to go out. Dad invited Phil over, since we haven't seen much of him since he moved here two weeks ago. Then we just hung around and the girls decided to watch The Fight Club. I have never seen this movie, so I watched a bit of it... I did not like it - so I left after a while.

I think the highlight of today was that I got to meet Valerie, from Living in a Minor Key at a local restaurant. It is the first time I have ever met someone that I met online since I began blogging in December. Here is how it happened... after I posted the link to my new office website, Valerie told me that her office is about one block away! So we decided we had to get together.

We even have some things in common... including both of us having a 14 year old boy that is entering grade 9 this year. I hope we get to see them some time soon!

Tomorrow I hope to spend the day with Owen and Sarah doing some errands, have lunch and maybe a movie in the afternoon. We are going to have dinner with Darby and family tomorrow night, which will be a nice relaxing way to end the week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here