Monday, November 21, 2005

Harry Potter - WOW!

We went to see Harry Potter tonight... wow! It was great. We all loved it. It is interesting to see how Harry, Ron and Hermione's relationships are progressing over the years. I always figured that Harry and Hermione should be together, not Ron and Hermione. Oh well.

Otherwise, the animation was spectacular, the story exciting, scary and sad too. I almost cried when Cedric died. I read the book quite a long time ago and had forgotten alot of it. I have not read the fifth book yet, and I think I will wait until next summer so it is fresh in my mind before the movie comes out.

I think this was the best one yet. Very dark and interesting storyline. The International Quidditch Cup is really amazing as well as the underwater scenes. There is plenty of humour, including at the dance. Snape and Malfoy really have almost no lines in this movie, while Hagrid is a great friend as always.

At the end, Zoe said - boy - they didn't go to school much that year! I wish my school was as exciting as that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here