Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekly events

It is hard to remember this past week. I have been working a lot, trying to catch up. I had a big court appearance on Friday that I was preparing for. After a huge amount of work and negotiaton, we reached a settlement (at least a partial one) right before the hearing. I felt good, as this case has been really nasty, and dragging on far too long.

Friday night we went to Ruth's for the first bbq of the season. She did potatos and pork chops - they were soooo yummy. Then we watched "Desk Set" an old movie with Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn. It was a hoot.

Tonight we went to a fundraising dinner for St. Mary's Home, the place that I volunteer for. It was fun and a good meal was offered at the Lone Star Cafe.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here