Sunday, February 20, 2005

Another Long Day of OWL

Today I led several workshops for high school youth at our church. I was pretty tired because last night I didn't get home until after 1 am...

This morning when we tried to get our group to wash each other's feet and do foot massage... they refused...and so ended up just doing hand massages. I found it interesting to see that it was mainly the boys who were refusing... maybe they were nervous that their feet smelled bad?

Our workshop on consent went well, as did the one on abusive relationships. One of the highlights tonite was a feast of fruit with chocolate fondue after all of the workshops were done. Tonight the kids are having a coffee house and dance.. and are unlikely to get much sleep.

I am glad I came home to sleep! (but Eric has gone to do overnight supervision)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here