Wednesday, February 16, 2005



For those of you who don't know Canada very well... we have ten provinces and two territories... I live in the capital city, Ottawa, which is on the bottom of the right side, north of New York...

I have travelled in Canada to British Columbia (including Vancouver, Victoria and parts of Vancouver Island), as well as Winnipeg, Prince Edward Island and have driven through New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Having grown up in Montreal, and now that I live in Ottawa, I am across the river from Gatineau, (which is in Quebec) I have been in Quebec many times.

As a child, I visited my grandparents in Florida, who were living there at the time. We had driven down, so I had a chance to see the Blue Ridge Mountains and parts of Georgia and the Carolinas. As an adult I have had a chance to visit New York City, as well as Bangor, Maine, Burlington, Vermont, and parts of New Hampshire and New York state.

Now, my sister has married an American who lives in California near San Francisco, and I hope to visit them some day. As well, my aunt (who is my age) lives in Colorado, having married an American as well.

Have you been to Canada? What other places have you travelled to?

Comments:
If you really decide to get adventurous - you can pop over to North Africa and visit me here in Libya :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here