Monday, March 28, 2005

Attack on Paper Work

In Canada, the Easter Long Weekend is weird. Eric had Friday off, but not Monday. Sarah had Sunday off... Some people have both Friday and Monday off (govt. and bank employees). The kids don't have school, so I stayed home.

My incredible procrastination has made me almost get into trouble. So today I have been organizing all of the paper work to deal with my financial issues. I am just about ready to fax:

- the papers for my daycare subsidy to prove I HAVE NO INCOME
- the papers for my student loans to show that I can't start repaying them yet as I HAVE NO INCOME
- the papers for a new student loan that I should qualify for because I HAVE NO INCOME

See the theme here? It is hoped that in another year I will have a good job and/or be making tons of money so that I can pay off all this debt.

Comments:
All is not lost! Those mounds of paper will quickly disappear. Sending coffee and chocolate thoughts.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here