Sunday, March 06, 2005

Happy Birthday???

This blogger has an interesting way of calculating how old his child is:

If I had to guestimate how long I've been father, based on how quickly/slowly time has flown/crawled by since Birthday #0, I'd reckon about ((F-5) + ((S*3) / (W2 - A)) - C) months, where F is my current frustration level on a scale from 1 to 10 (with 0 as "child asleep" and 10 as "in the middle of trying to change diaper while child simulates a paint shaker"), S = my current sleep debt (in hours), W = number of times in the past four weeks the kid has successfully prevented The Queen and I from wrasslin' by employing one of his many Sibling Prevention Techniques, A = number of alcoholic beverages I've consumed prior to contemplating the question, and C = his cuteness constant of 210.

It actually reminds me of Eric, the math wizard in our house.

Comments:
I hooked you on defective yeti, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah! So I guess it's nice he finally wrote back and gave me permission to link him!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here