Wednesday, April 06, 2005

"Boys will be Boys"... OR..."PSP Widow"



So, in case you don't know, Playstation came out with a new handheld version of their games last week. I was wondering how long Eric would hold out. I think he lasted about 7 days. He basically said that if I could buy one movie each month, he could afford to buy this for himself because its entertainment value would last for years. I am really trying to be positive about this, but since he brought it home on Saturday, he is using it all the time, whether he is in bed, in the bathroom, on the bus or at work. His body is present, but his mind is gone...he has been taken over by the game. Oh well... this means I will be finding other things to do for my socialization needs for the near future. (or at least until he beats the game).

Comments:
Years? Ha. Will be something bigger and better on the horizon in less time than it takes a cat to sneeze.

Luckily for me, my hubby's pasttimes include junk hunting, cemetery rambling and building stuff for the house. Woo hoo! I hit pay dirt. Third time is certainly the charm, girls!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here