Saturday, May 14, 2005

Rainy blah day...

Reasons I am glad its raining on a Saturday...

- we really need the rain
- don't have to mow the lawn (although it badly needs it)
- can do indoor work (ie. housework -which is badly needed)
- can do some homework (ie. research which I said I would do this weekend)
- was able to sleep in some because the sun wasn't streaming in the window
- this weather suits my mood -(I am in constant pain because of my tooth problem)

Reasons I am sad its raining on a Saturday
- its raining on the tulip festival - so many events may be cancelled or just not fun
- no bbq today
- I wanted to work outside in the garden today (to heck with housework)
- can't take the dog to the river for a long walk (well I could but we'd be a mess)
- can't take the visiting little girls to the park
- its really dark outside even though its around NOON

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here