Sunday, May 01, 2005

Tomorrow is Another Day...

On the one hand, I cannot afford to set up an office right away, as my student loans are crippling. I have thought about and planned for working from home and meeting with clients in different locations, such as non-profit organizations.

On the other hand, I just found out about a lawyer who is looking to share an office within a mile of my home. It sounds so convenient... I think I am going to check it out. There is free parking there, a major bus route, it is close to our house and my son's school. If it is wheel chair accessible, it would be great as I plan to take disability appeals clients. I think I will go to visit to check out the space and the lawyer, and then make an appointment to talk to the bank.

After all, once you owe $75,000, what's another $10-15,000??? (GULP)

I pattern my life on Scarlett O'Hara's motto: "Oh bother... I just won't think about that today... after all, tomorrow is another day!"

Comments:
Well... it actually sounds like a good deal in the over all scheme of things....after all~ its only money!
 
but pawning Miz Ellie's portiers is not an option, just so you know...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here