Monday, July 11, 2005

Career Counseling?

I saw this over at Carrie's blog... I got social career which makes some sense, considering I used to be a social worker and am now a lawyer. (as of Wednesday!)


Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher
The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.
What's Your Ideal Career?

Comments:
ARTISTE
You are expressive, original, and independent.
Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:

Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor

The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.


Guess what I do...secretary in my day world...
 
I'm an artist, too, apparently. I'm so frustrated! Anyway, congrats on the official lawyerdom! And congrats on the adorable puppy. I hope you name him something long, complicated and ridiculous, and then call him "Spike." Or something. That's what I'd do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here