Saturday, September 10, 2005

letting our hair down

ok... so yesterday certain friends of mine invited me out for "lunch"... so we met at noon at a local pub and, yes, we had lunch, I had a roast beef club...

but we also had lots of beer... and well... none of us went back to work... I did not make it home until almost 7 pm... and then I just went to bed and slept pretty much for over 12 hours.

sometimes it is nice to just get out and "relax". it was fun though. (now don't start thinking that this is a regular occurence for me... maybe once or twice a year)

Comments:
Good for you!

I am pouting 'cuz I live so far away...
 
People - and women especially - need days like that, days where for a few hours you can forget about paying the bills, doing the laundry, mediating kid squabbles and all of the other "baggage" that our lives entail and just BE.

Call it battery recharging.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here