Wednesday, December 07, 2005

'tis the season to be jolly?

what a week... and it's only Wednesday...

Sunday... was supervising youth group - we started planning the youth conference our church will be hosting in May... lots of fun... great group of youth...

Monday...
- I have no idea what I did that day... my mind is blank... I know that I was still sick after almost a week... maybe I just fell asleep.?? nah. I don't think so.

Tuesday...
-visiting
-took Sarah shopping for winter boots for her birthday to the biggest mall around... several hours later we got to go home...

Wednesday...
-hung around court for the morning trying to solve a problem for someone...
-took Zoe shopping for a "nice" outfit for the Holiday Gala this weekend... several hours later she finally finds something she can live with...

In the next few days, I hope to figure out gifts for a few people. Also, we are planning to take my mom with us (Owen, Zoe, Eric and I) to see the new Narnia movie next week.

Zoe and Owen are performing this Saturday in a theater production - a broadway revue with some Christmas songs thrown in.

Also, there is a youth sleepover this Saturday night. I am not actually sleeping over, just making sure they have dinner, and pancakes for Sunday breakfast.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here