Friday, May 05, 2006

Having a Sense of Humour



We have been watching a lot of Jon Stuart in the Daily Show, as well as the Colbert Report. What a scream! My daughters told me about it. It is an interesting show, in that I find many North Americans don't actually understand satire. It is fun to watch the guests that Colbert has on his show - as he plays the role of a conservative host.

At a recent anti-war protest, this protester summed it up well.

After all, if you can't have a sense of humour about the horrible things going on in the world, you may as well just give up on life.


Comments:
I don't think life would be worth much if we couldn't have a good laugh! Nice to see you posting again - I was getting worried about you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here