Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday was a Crazy Day

Sometimes when I get tired/sick/busy... I double-book my time. This hasn't happened for a while, but it happened today.

9:30 - showed up at work... got some work done, rescheduled a 1 pm appt. for noon to try to get the work done earlier, to ensure I could leave at 2 pm to get to Owen's school for 2:30.

1:30 - realized there was no way I would be able to leave at 2 pm as my boss said the file I was working on HAD to be in the mail today... rushed around like crazy woman photocopying, editing, printing, photocopying, stapling (while the annoying client kept calling me by phone every 5 minutes to suggest changes or ask dumb questions)

2:30 - rushed out to get to Owen's school (last day of school!) - called the school office to ask them to keep him there... when I got there he was sobbing - it turns out that he was upset because he realized that he wasn't going to be in Ms. Hansens class anymore - he loved her so much... so we went back and talked to her for a while.. and then we went to meet the teacher they are suggesting for him in the fall - and we visited with her... by the time we left, they had cheered him up

*2:30 (this is when I was supposed to have picked up files from my other office to file tomorrow morning at court)

3:30 - Owen came with me to pick up Zoe from her babysitting job - it has been so hot here and they have a pool - so I gave him permission to Owen to jump into the pool in his clothes! then I took them both home and dropped them off.

4 pm - met with Robin, the lawyer that I am going to move in with - and had a meeting.

5:30 pm - rushed home to let Eric have the car so he could take Oliver to the dentist for 6:20 pm

6:00 pm - (this was when I was supposed to go see another client for a quick meeting, but I couldn't because I didn't have the car!)

After dinner, Owen allowed me to cut his hair. This is a BIG deal and only happens about 3-4 times per year. He hates having his hair brushed so we have to keep it pretty short.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here