Sunday, July 17, 2005

New York City Itinerary...

So Zoe and I finally took some time today to plan what we might want to do while in New York City... we came up with the following possibilities:

- Broadway shows (of course- hopefully 3 if we can afford it)
- NBC Studio tour (I did this one with Sarah and Dorothy and it was fun)
- Madame Toussaud's Wax Museum (Zoe loves this idea)
- Coney Island (for Zoe's birthday on Friday)
- Aquarium (Zoe has never been to one - I went to the Vancouver one recently and it was cool)
- Museum of Natural History (I wanted one museum so we decided to do this one)
- China town and Greenwich village (have a meal there)
- Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty

We made a detailed budget - Zoe is contributing about $400 to the expenses, so we can do more activities. We have agreed not to "go shopping" as we would rather see the sites.

Comments:
Save money for food!

Apropos of nothing, I've been to the real Carcassonne.
 
I didn't mean that in a dumb, "don't forget to eat!" sense, I meant the food was my favorite part of NYC.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here