Friday, July 15, 2005

TGIF

I can't believe July is half over. I had a very busy day which included taking the puppy to the vet. BTW we ended up naming him "Shadow" as he is Suki's little shadow at this point. Not very imaginative, but the boys really liked that name and I figure they will be here longer than the girls.

The vet said that the pup is very healthy and stated that he had "two good testicles and that they were in the right place". I thought that was funny. I don't think I have ever owned a male dog before... like when I had Owen, (my first and only boy), I guess it will be a new adventure.

Amelia is away for the weekend again... last weekend she went camping for three nights to an electronica camping gathering. It sounded like she had a lot of fun. This weekend she is seeing an old friend.

In other news, Oliver mentioned to his mom that he might want to stay here in Ottawa -- and true to form -- she totally flipped out with much weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. When Oliver started crying, Amelia grabbed the phone from him and her mom went so far as to tell Amelia that she would have nothing to live for if Oliver wasn't there with her. Amelia challenged her for saying that and really stood up to her. Amelia has tons of baggage from the past with her mom and I am afraid that this newest issue will set her back more.

Sometimes life is just soooo complicated. Meanwhile I spent a good part of today in my new office and it was really fun! I need some art though. Maybe I will get a colourful rug and hang it on the wall.

Comments:
basically there are comments about all of the kids throughout the blog... the earliest archives are confusing though as I used different names in the stories I wrote about them... (it was a writing project)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here