Saturday, August 27, 2005

Godspell



Today, we went to see Zoe perform in Godspell. She had rehearsed since Monday with a group of about 15 other youth. It was a great performance. If you haven't seen this show, it portrays the Gospel of Matthew and it was produced in the early 70's, around the same time as Jesus Christ Superstar and Hair.

It was well known for several of its songs, including Bless the Lord, By My Side and Day by Day.

Meanwhile, I did actually go to work today to try to finish up some of my "to do" lists. I am still waiting for my package from Legal Aid (which means that I can actually get paid to do legal aid work for low income people).... lots of dumb red tape around that.

Tonight Zoe and I watched Benny and Joon... a really neat movie with Johnny Depp and various other really good actors (whose names I fail to recall).

Then I spent an hour trying to figure out how to call China (without costing us a fortune). In the end I just called... and we got to talk to Sarah for about 15 minutes. Dorothy and got a great laugh when Sarah told us that she had to watch her electricity consumption now that she has to pay for her own hydro!!

So tomorrow we will actually start packing the van and see what we are missing.





Comments:
Those are great pictures of Zoe and the rest of the cast!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here