Wednesday, March 15, 2006

touching base

After several weeks with almost no computer access, I think Eric has finally fixed the two main computers at our house. So for a while I had an excuse to take a break from this blog. I don't know, but I think I have been suffering from mild depression due to winter really finally showing up. It has been very cold until this week - luckily the sun came out and warmed us up enough this week to melt a huge amount of the snow and ice around here. We can even see a bit of grass!

Meanwhile, life goes on. Eric keeps worrying about work - Nortel will never be a "safe" place to work I guess. My office is crazy! I have had literally dozens of new clients in the past few weeks - today I literally had 5 minutes between clients for about six hours in a row. This does not mean that I have tons of money - I usually do a free intake for clients and then usually they realize that their problems are more personal than legal. But some of them turn into real clients.

Sarah is thinking about auditioning for Canadian Idol, so I have been watching American Idol to get a feel for the process. (No I have never watched any of the idol shows) Like Survivor, it is a bit addictive and I have tried to keep up with the various young people on the show who make it to the next week. One of the cutest guys, "Ace" nearly got kicked off tonight - I almost cried! (just kidding) Keep an eye out for Sarah Sharp on Canadian Idol!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here