Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Little bits of news

Did I mention that I cut my hair? Then I got my sister Melanie to fix it. It looks ok now but is very short. Sorry... no pics yet. I am still trying to find some recent pics to post of the kids. I am not very organized.

I have been knitting. I have made a shawl for myself for the cold winters. Now I am knitting another shawl/blanket type thing for my mom. It is in her favorite colours - maybe I will give it to her for her birthday in September.

Dorothy is crocheting like crazy. She is making several projects, including a huge poncho thing that is gorgeous. She is very patient.

Also, I gave in to my deep urge and booked us several nights camping at Sandbanks, the most beautiful place on earth. Even though last year we were drowned out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here