Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It's Official!

It looks like I have an office space booked as of August 1st for my new law practise! I am so excited. The space is very nice, close to my house and wheelchair accessible for clients. Also there is free parking, which is a big deal around here. My office has a big window! There is a meeting room, large reception area, storage and admin staff are included in the price. I am amazed. The guy I will be working with is very nice and his wife is a minister for the Anglican church. I think it is a sign of good things to come.

Comments:
That's really cool. It's becomgin a relaity more every day. Congrats!
Kim from Relaxed Homeskool
 
Congrats!! Very nice that you will be near home and the wheelchair accesibility is very nice too. You don't reallise how important having facilities for the handicapped are until you live in a country that doesn't pay any attention to that kind of thing. In Libya they don't even offer such things in hospitals and clinics - hard to belive, but true!

Again - congratulations!!
 
Congratulations!
 
Wow! Movin' on up! To the deluxe office in the sky...

Congrats!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here