Sunday, September 18, 2005

Another Sunday

Another Sunday has come and gone. I can't believe how fast the weekends are going. On Saturday it was a rainy day... I spent some time with Dad in the morning.... then I got groceries and then met with a client in the afternoon. In the evening we played a game of Catan (Eric, Dad, Oliver and I), then we watched Blade Trinity, which I would describe as something half way between the Maitrix and Buffy the Vampire Slayer! We did enjoy it.

Today we went to church (my JR OWL program started today and we had 9 youth participate). This afternoon Dorothy and I took the dogs for a long walk -- and then I went off to talk to someone about a refugee case. This evening we have just been hanging around watching a rerun of Pearl Harbour.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here