Thursday, September 29, 2005

Puppies Are Annoying


OSCAR...


In case you have forgotten, we have a puppy who is about 4 months old. Sure, he is totally adorable, and sweet, and friendly.


BUT... he likes chewing soft things like pillows and stuffed animals, something that Suki never did before, but she seems to have rediscovered her "puppihood" and has joined in with him whole heartedly in these pursuits.

As well, it has been raining quite a lot so our back yard is muddy, which means that our kitchen is totally muddy. And I am not up to cleaning it several times a day so it is pretty bad.

Finally, this little guy does not understand that poop belongs outside. He is blythely pooping wherever he happens to be when the urge comes upon him. He has been pretty good about pee, but poop... its driving me nuts. I have to have a chat with him.

Comments:
Ah, so we named the puppy "Oscar." One of the "Javiers" who exasperated me to the point of insanity last spring was really an Oscar.

We still catch Opal gumming a pillow or teddy bear every now and again. Have you tried crate training for the poop?

I luuurrve my dogs, but I hate puppies.
 
Awwww!
Sorry had to do it,what a sweetie.
Puppies sure are a lot of work.It's a good thing they are so cute!
I find myself saying that often about our new kitten,lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here