Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Nasty People

Some people are so rude. This guy showed up at our office today and demanded we see him immediately. I thought he must have some emergency so I took a few minutes to speak to him. He was very aggressive and wanted some legal services to be provided on the spot while he waited. I told him to come back in a couple of hours but he insisted on waiting. So we rushed around so we could get him out of the office faster but he didn't even appreciate our efforts and complained constantly. Next time I will tell the person to go somewhere else.

And did I mention that last night I went chair shopping for an office chair. I went to a huge place that must have had about 50 chairs on display. I was going around, sitting in them one by one but neither of the two sales staff greeted me. They didn't have any other customers. But did I mention that I wasn't wearing my "work clothes" -- I had gone home to change into more casual dress. As far as I am concerned they lost my business - and I was thinking about buying one of the more expensive chairs.

Finally, the other day some woman started screaming at me from her car. Apparently she thought I was a jerk for not letting her into our lane -- even though I DIDN'T SEE HER trying to cram in from my blind spot. I had no idea who was honking at who.

I think some people need to get a life. Or have a beer. Or take a pill. Or something.

Comments:
Uck,what a day:(
Here's hoping your tomorrow is much better!
 
I posted yesterday about a similar bout of fun trying to get help in a hardware store. What is it with salespeople these days?

But that guy in your office was extra-appalling. I would like to know where he thought he got off.
 
Doesn't it feel like good manners are a thing of the past?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here