Saturday, October 01, 2005

Serenity


Tonight we went to the late show and saw "Serenity", the new movie that is based on the 2002 tv show "Firefly". My friend Darby introduced me to the show and I ended up buying the series last year. Eric and I both enjoyed it so we had to see the movie. The movie was fantastic. Funny, sad, exciting, scary and sweet... all rolled into one.

If you like sci-fi, westerns, action, adventure and even a bit of comedy... check it out.

Earlier today we had swimming lessons and our usual Friday lunch with our friends. I also ran into work this morning for a while to help with the phones as two of our staff were away today. It was pretty quiet so I got some actual work done at the same time.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here