Monday, October 10, 2005

What did you say? (an Archive Meme)

Shauna has tagged me for an interesting archive meme. Here are the instructions:

Instructions:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

My archive post:
"They showed a clip of David Suzuki talking about the disaster in New Orleans."
(This is a post about what was on CTV news one night -- when David Suzuki made a pretty harsh joke about George Bush)

I will start by tagging : Todd, Holly, and will have to come back later... out of time.

Comments:
Sorry, sorry, asleep at the wheel there -- I just checked and my 23rd post only has one sentence: "That's the fourth time this week I've had to scrape you off of something."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | # ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who Links Here